Each principal in a Jordan School District elementary, middle or high school maintains a pantry with food items to be used to meet individual students who may be experiencing homelessness or other hardship, as determined by the principal.
- Food orders are typically completed in the fall as fund become available from the Jordan Education Foundation.
- Schools will be given a link to complete the order.
- Funds are finite. Please be sure to use the food items for the intended purpose so that they last longer.
- Please contact our Equity Teacher Specialist or Homeless Outreach Liaison if:
- You are in need of additional food supplies (Additional items will be given if funds are available)
- You need ideas on how to utilize the pantry
|Randy White||801-567-8178||Equity Teacher Specialist|
|Hilda Lloyd||801-567-8308||Homeless Outreach|