Each principal in a Jordan School District elementary, middle or high school maintains a pantry with food items to be used to meet individual students who may be experiencing homelessness or other hardship, as determined by the principal.
- Shopping for the pantry will be filled twice.
- Orders are due in October and January.
- In order to keep your pantry's stocked, please complete the request form (below) by the dates given on the form.
- View/Print: Principal’s Pantry Request Form
- Make sure you order enough food to carry you until the next order.
- For ideas on how to utilize the pantry, please contact our Equity Teacher Specialist or Homeless Outreach Liaison.
|Randy White||801-567-8178||Equity Teacher Specialist|
|Hilda Lloyd||801-567-8308||Homeless Outreach|