- We are currently accepting applications for the Parent/Student committee. If you would like to be involved with the program please contact Randy White at email@example.com
Title VI Indian Education Public Hearing
- Due to COVID-19 precautions in lieu of a public hearing meeting, the information was shared in an online Zoom meeting hosted by Randy White, Tuesday, May 4, 2021.
- Here is the recording of that meeting:
- May 4, 2021 Public Hearing
Title VI Indian Education Parent Committee Meeting
- Due to COVID-19 precautions in lieu of a parent committee meeting, we sent the yearly information directly to parent committee members. If you would like a copy of the powerpoint, email Randy White. The information was additionally shared in an online Zoom meeting hosted by Randy, Tuesday, May 4, 2021, which has been recorded and posted above.
- A parent committee meeting was held December 11th from 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
- A parent committee hearing was held for Title VI (Native American and Native Alaskans) on November 8th, 2018 at 5:00 PM. This hearing covered the purpose and use of the annual federal Title VI formula grant.
- Welcome to attend next meeting: Parents, students, counselors, teachers, principals, and patrons of the District.
- Parent Meeting Minutes-08/09/2016 (PDF)
- Parent Meeting Minutes-05/23/2017(PDF)
- Parent Meeting Minutes-02/08/2018 (PDF)
- Parent Meeting Minutes-11/08/2018 (PDF)
- Parent Meeting Minutes-12/11/2019 (PDF)
Bylaws: To be ratified
- Bylaws-2019 (PDF)
|Randy White||801-567-8178||Equity Teacher Specialist|
|Ned Heitz||801-567-8313||Native American Mentor|
|Mikela Ouimette||801-567-8126||Native American Mentor|
|801-567-8317||Native American Mentor|